Clary Sage is a biennial or perennial herb that grows up to six feet in height. Clary Sage is known for its calming properties and benefits to the skin. The main chemical component of Clary Sage is linalyl acetate, part of the esters group, making it one of the most relaxing, soothing, and balancing essential oils. In the Middle Ages, the Clary Sage plant was frequently used to soothe skin. Inhaling Clary Sage promotes feelings of relaxation, allowing for a restful night’s sleep.
A middle note of medium aroma. Mild, fresh, earthy, and floral scent that is also slightly herbaceous.
- During your menstrual cycle, rub three to five drops on the abdomen for a soothing massage.
- Combine with Lavender and add to bath water for a stress-relieving bath.
- Diffuse or apply to pillow at night for a restful sleep.
- Add to shampoo or hair conditioner to promote healthy hair and scalp.
- Combine with Purest Fractionated Coconut oil to massage, soothe, or rejuvenate skin.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Add 5-10 drops into the Purest Home diffuser.
Topical use: Dilute with Purest Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity and apply few drops to desired area.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Steam Distillation from flowers.
Country of Origin
Bergamot, Cedarwood, Geranium, Lavender, Wild Orange, Rosewood, Ylang Ylang